Motivating Womens Gym in Hackensack
Getting started, our memberships
- Do I have to sign a one year contract in order to become a member of FemmeFitness? AnswerFemmeFitness offers a month-to-month membership only as well drop-ins and annual agreements.
- Can I have a trial pass before I purchase a membership? AnswerYES! FemmeFitness is currently offering a Free 3 Day Pass! Just fill out the form on this page.
- How do I get started? AnswerAt FemmeFitness we are experts in making sure that you are comfortable, motivated and successful. Fill out the Be Our Guest Free 3 Day Pass form on this page
- Do you sell Gift Certificates? AnswerYes. FemmeFitness Gift Certificates make a great gift for birthdays, Christmas and Mother’s Day and of course “just because”. Drop in to see us at: 34 Commerce Way, Hackensack, NJ 07601, (201) 549-5200
- When and how are membership dues collected? AnswerMembership dues are collected monthly on the day of the month you join. A credit card is required on file as we process memberships through electronic funds transfer (EFT) and automatically withdraw the dues.
- Can I pay online? AnswerComing soon
- How do I change my payment information? AnswerPlease call the fitness center with an updated credit card.
- How do I cancel my membership? AnswerPlease visit us to complete a cancellation request form in person or send a certified letter, per your agreement.
- How do I freeze my membership? AnswerPlease complete a freeze request form located here.
Parking, location and hours
- Do you have parking onsite? AnswerYes. We have an adjacent parking lot with plenty of space and excellent lighting at night.
- Are you open on the holidays? AnswerFemmeFitness plans to be open every day of the year. Federal and other holidays will have shortened or special hours. Look for signage in the fitness center, Facebook posts and emails with information regarding any changes to our regular schedule.
Classes and amenities
- Do I have to be a member to use the facility? AnswerNo. FemmeFitness offers a variety of programs and classes that are available to non-members for a drop in fee. However, as a member of FemmeFitness, you will receive special membership rates such as unlimited group classes and other perks and discounts.
- What is your Guest Pass policy? AnswerFemmeFitness welcomes guests to join our members for a class or workout for a small fee. Guests may participate in a complimentary workout once every six months with proper photo ID, pending they are a local resident and have not been a member or guest within the last six months. Complimentary guests will receive a tour and information on membership programs. Guests must be 18 years or older, unless otherwise specified or approved, and are subject to the same rules and regulations as members of the fitness center. Guests under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by their own parent. Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Is the class schedule going to change? How often?AnswerYes. We plan to change our class schedule approximately every 3 months. This ensures that we provide our members with variety and cutting-edge fitness programs. Check the schedule here online for the most recent schedule.
- How can I sign up for classes online? AnswerMembers have access via an on-line portal or via an app on a smartphone. Guests can reserve and pay for classes on-line by selecting the class and following the steps. Check the schedule here
- Do you have childcare? AnswerWe do not have babysitting services due to space constraints. Instead we may offer FITKidz programs and family fitness from time to time. We believe in fitness at all ages!